Ingredients for: 4 people
Preparation time: 30 min
- Delicius anchovies from Sicily, 1 can;
- Eggplant, 1;
- Goat cheese;
- Cider vinegar;
- White wine;
- Garlic, 1 clove;
- Sugar, 1 teaspoon;
- Cut the eggplants into small cubes.
- Bring to a boil the following mix: 1 glass of white wine, 1 glass of water, 1/2 glass of vinegar with the sugar, garlic, salt, pepper in grains and a couple sprigs of thyme.
- Let it simmer for 5 minutes, then add the eggplants and cook them for 5 minutes. Drain them and let them cool down.
- Fill 4 round moulds with the egglplants, pressing them firmly and season with 1 spoon of the Delicius anchovies’ preservation olive oil. Add a layer of goat cheese. Level off the surface and remove the round moulds.
- Garnish the tartare with a whole Delicius anchovy fillet, thyme and more of the preservation olive oil from the anchovies.