Ingredients for 4 people
Preparation time: 3 hours e 30 min
For the veal:
- Veal, 800 g;
- Delicius Anchovies in a spicy sauce, 6;
- Salt, q.b.;
- Pepper, q.b.;
- Extra virgin olive oil, q.b.;
- Capers, 40 g;
- Tuna, 200 g;
- Salad, q.b.
For the mayonnaise:
- Egg, 1;
- Vegetable oil, 200 ml;
- Anchovies oil, 15 ml;
- Salt, 5 g;
- Lemon juice, 15 g.
- Flavor the veal with oil, salt and pepper, put it in a bag and close it.
- Cook it in the steam oven for 3 hours at 62°. Take the veal out of the bag and bring it to room temperature. Then slice it.
- Take the anchovies out of the container and save its conserving oil.
- Mince capers, anchovies and tuna and blend all the ingredients that are necessary for the mayonnaise.
- Put the mayonnaise together with the minced tuna, anchovies and capers and add salt; serve the veal, dress it with the sauce and garnish with salad and one anchovy.