Ingredients for 4 people
Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Delicius anchovy fillets, 12;
- Large slices of bread;
- Fresh soft goat cheese, 200g;
- Chives with flowers;
- Extra virgin olive oil.
- Brush the bread slices with olive oil on one side and using a dough cutter cut 24 disks, each with a 4 cm diameter.
- Grill them in the oven with the seasoned part on top until golden.
- Spread the goat cheese on the unseasoned side of half of the disks, add some chopped chives and close the sandwich with the rest of the disks, leaving the golden part on the top.
- Roll a Delicius anchovy around every small sandwich and garnish with the chive.
You must be logged in to post a comment.