Ingredients for 4 people
Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Grilled mackerel fillets in olive oil;
- Red beet, 1;
- Carrot, 1;
- Cabbage, 1 piece of head;
- Low fat yoghurt, 1 tablespoon;
- Chopped capers, 1 tablespoon;
- Whole capers, a couple;
- Minced parsley;
- Lemon juice;
- Cut the vegetables (head cabbage, red beet, carrot) in julienne.
- Mix 2 spoons of mayonnaise with 1 spoon of low fat yoghurt, then add the chopped capers, half a spoon of minced parsley, lemon juice and pepper.
- Season the vegetables with a little salt and a couple drops of vinegar. Then add the yoghurt-mayonnaise dressing to the vegetables. Mix the vegetables and put some on each plate for serving.
- Drain well the Delicius grilled mackerel fillets and place each one on top of the vegetable salad.
- Garnish with chives and a couple whole capers and serve.