Ingredients for 4 people
Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Delicius grilled mackerel fillets;
- Soft sandwiches, 4;
- Red cherry tomatoes, 6;
- Yellow cherry tomatoes, 6;
- Boiled and already peeled broad beans, half a cup;
- Extra virgin olive oil;
- Salad leaves, a couple;
- Basil leaves, a couple;
- Lemon juice;
- Delicius anchovy fillets in olive oil, 4.
- Cut the 4 sandwiches in half (without separating the two halves completely) and warm them slightly in the oven.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in halves and prepare a salad bowl with the tomatoes and the broad beans, add olive oil.
- For each sandwich place a couple of salad leaves on the bottom, then add the tomatoes and broad beans, some basil and finally 3 Delicius grilled mackerel fillets.
- Mix and blend the lemon juice with 4 Delicius anchovy fillets in olive oil, a tablespoon of water and 4 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Dress the sandwich filling with this sauce and add pepper according to preference, then close the sandwich.
- Let the Pan Bagnats rest for around 2 hours before serving them.
You must be logged in to post a comment.