Ingredients for 4 people
Preparation time: 35 min
- Delicius Mackerel fillets, 2 cans;
- Pumpkin, 1 piece;
- Romanesco broccoli, 1/4 head;
- Small onions, 4;
- Catalogna chicory, a few leaves;
- Fennel, 1;
- Pomegranate, 1;
- White wine vinegar;
- Extra virgin olive oil;
- Cut up the vegetables and season with salt and oil.
- Place them on a baking tray and bake in the oven at 180° for 25 minutes.
- Add the Catalogna chicory leaves last, for just a couple minutes.
- Place them in a small bowl and add the vinaigrette dressing made from the juice of half the pomegranate, half a tablespoon of vinegar, 3 tablespoons of oil, salt and pepper. Complete with the mackerel fillets and pomegranate seeds on top.
You must be logged in to post a comment.