Ingredients for 2 people
Preparation time: 15 min
For the Delicius anchovy dip:
- Delicius Anchovies, 5;
- Chopped parsley;
- Grapefruit peels;
- Pickled onions;
- Anchovy preserving oil;
- Pickled onions preservation liquid;
- Dried tomatoes, 2.
For the salad:
- Cuttlefish, 1;
- Broccoli stalk, 1;
- Broccoli tops, 6;
- Carasau bread, 6 sheets;
- Anchovies preserving oil.
For the Delicius Anchovies dip:
- Cut the anchovies in little pieces.
- Mix them in a bowl with the chopped parsley, the grapefruit peels, the chopped pickled onions and dried tomatoes.
- Add three parts of the anchovy preserving oil, one part of pickled onions preservation oil and some salt, then mix and set aside.
For the warm salad:
- Season the Carasau bread with the anchovy preserving oil, add some salt and put it in the oven at 180° for 3-4 minutes to toast.
- Grate the broccoli tops to obtain a powder.
- Cut the broccoli stalk into cubes, then boil until it gets soft but still crunchy (5-7 min).
- Clean the cuttlefish and grill it over high heat for 5 min per side.
- Cut the cuttlefish into strips and then into cubes.
- Mix the broccoli stalk with the cuttlefish in a bowl and season with the anchovy dip.
- Serve by adding the broccoli powder and garnish with an anchovy fillet and some Carasau bread.