Ingredients for: 2 people
Preparation time: 55 minutes
- Pumpkin, 250 g;
- Egg, 1;
- Anchovies in olive oil, 4 filetts;
- Hazelnuts, 30 g;
- Butter (for buttering);
For the fondue:
- Milk, 100 ml;
- Castelmagno cheese, 70 g.
- Dice the pumpkin and season with oil, salt, pepper and herbs, then bake in a 200°C oven for about 20 minutes.
- Transfer the pumpkin pulp into a blender along with eggs, coarsely chopped hazelnuts, a drizzle of oil, salt and an anchovy fillet, then blend until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture to previously buttered aluminum molds, leaving about 1 cm from the rim, then transfer to a baking dish half-filled with water for bain-marie cooking.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, heat the milk with a pinch of pepper and nutmeg.
- Once hot, add the grated cheese and stir well to make the fondue.
- When the flans are cooked, unmold them directly onto the plate and garnish with Castelmagno cheese fondue, chopped hazelnuts and an Anchovy Fillet in olive oil.