Ingredients for 4 people
Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Grilled mackerel fillets in olive oil 85g, 2 boxes;
- Butter, 60g;
- Anchovy paste, 1 tablespoons;
- Lemon, 1;
- Orange, 1;
- Garlic,1 clove;
- Bread croutons.
- Drain the two boxes of mackerel fillets very well. Mash the fish fillets with a fork.
- Let 60g of butter soften at room temperature and mix it with a spoon of anchovy paste, the grated skin of a whole lemon and the juice of 1 garlic clove, extracted with the specific tool.
- Add the anchovy butter to the mackerel and mix the two together with a spatula so that the ingredients are well incorporated with one another.
- Then let them rest a couple hours in the fridge and serve the rillette with a side of bread croutons and a thin slice of orange to decorate.