Ingredients for: 4 people
Preparation time: 30 minutes
- Delicius Anchovy fillets in a spicy sauce;
- Small sized pumpkin, 4 slices;
- Yellow pepper, 2 pieces;
- Red pepper, 2 pieces;
- Small chicory hearts, 4.
- Quickly bake the peppers in the oven until soft, then peel them and slice them in two parts, roll them up and assemble them in each skewer.
- Then boil the chicory hearts (puntarelle) for 2 minutes, then drain them and put them on the skewers.
- In the meantime cook the pumpkin in the oven at 180° for 15 minutes with some thyme and then also arrange it on the skewer.
- Complete each of them with the Delicius anchovy fillet in spicy sauce and serve!