Ingredients for 4 flatbreads
Preparation time: 30 min + rising time
For the flatbread:
- Double zero flour, 400 g;
- Salt, 1 and a half teaspoons;
- Brewer’s yeast, 6 g;
- Sugar, 1 teaspoon;
- Water, 290 ml;
- Extra virgin olive oil, 40 g.
For the filling:
- Caper paste, 1 spoon;
- Prescinseua cheese, 50-60 g;
- Tomatoes, 2;
- Delicius Anchovies from the Cantabrian Sea, 4-6;
- Extra virgin olive oil.
- In a bowl pour water, yeast and sugar and make the yeast melt.
- Add the oil and a part of the flour, until you obtain a smooth batter. Then add some salt, this way it won’t come into direct contact with the yeast, blocking its function.
- Add the remaining flour until you obtain a solid dough, then work it on a flat surface until you obtain a smooth and equal paste. Then put it in a bowl (previously passed with olive oil) and let it rise until it doubles its size (around 60 min).
- Take a part of this dough and lay it with your hands, pulling it until it gets thin. Cook it on the grill turning it around frequently as it will tend to burn easily.
- Cut the flatbread in half and spread the caper paste on one half. Season with oil, add the Prescinseua cheese, the sliced tomatoes, the basil and the Delicius Anchovies before closing the sandwich. Ready to taste!