Ingredients for: 1 person
Total preparation time: 50 minutes
- Basmati rice, 80 g;
- Tuna, 1 slice of about 100 g;
- Mustard with seeds, 1 teaspoon;
- Honey, 1 tbsp;
- Soy sauce, 1 tbsp;
- Fresh chives;
- Pickled capers, 15 g;
- Dried tomatoes in oil, 15 g;
- Anchovies in olive oil, 3 fillets;
- Panko breadcrumbs, 50 g;
- Edamame, 50 g;
- Avocado, 1;
- Garlic powder;
- Black sesame seeds;
- Olive oil;
- Cook the rice in plenty of salted water, drain it and rinse it under cold water.
- Dice the tuna and marinate it with soy sauce, mustard seeds, honey and flavorings and keep aside. Let it marinate for a little bit.
- Chop the capers, the sun-dried tomatoes, two anchovy fillets and parsley, making a paste to add to the panko breadcrumbs (the breadcrumbs have to be thick).
- Toast in the oven at 180°C until golden brown (about 5 minutes).
- Blend the avocado pulp with salt, pepper, oil, garlic powder and lime zest, resulting in a smooth cream to be transferred to a bottle that will facilitate the final garnish.
- Mix the rice with the edamame, then transfer in the serving bowl.
- Add the tuna tartare, flavored panko, and garnish with avocado sauce, black sesame seeds, and a final whole anchovy fillet.