Ingredients for: 1 person
Preparation time: 45 minutes
- Anchovy fillets in olive oil, 1 tin;
- Pre-made pizza dough;
- Tomato sauce;
- Tomatoes, a couple;
- Burrata cheese, 1;
- Basil, 15 leaves;
- Extra virgin olive oil;
- Chilli pepper.
- Lay down the pre-made pizza dough on a round baking tray which you will have previously oiled with a tablespoon of olive oil.
- Cover the top lightly with the tomato sauce and a bit of salt and extra virgin olive oil.
- Put in the pre-heated oven at 200 degrees for about 40 minutes.
- In the meantime prepare the topping: thinly chop the basil leaves, add a bit of chili to them and add olive oil, creating a fluid dressing.
- Towards the end of the cooking time, add to the pizza the chopped tomatoes, the burrata cheese in small pieces, the anchovy fillets and the basil olive oil dressing.
- Complete the cooking and serve hot.