Ingredients for 4 people
Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Mackerel fillets in olive oil, 2 packs;
- Whole grains bread, 4 slices;
- Eggs, 4;
- Cardoncelli mushrooms, 200g;
- Garlic, 1 clove;
- Seasoning sprouts;
- Extra virgin olive oil;
- Toast the bread on both sides.
- Cook the eggs in salted boiling water for 5 minutes and 40 seconds, drain them and put them in cold water. Remove the shell when they are cold.
- Cut the mushrooms and cook them in a pan adding the extra virgin olive oil, the garlic clove and the thyme.
- Add the pepper and put the mushrooms on the bread, adding the Delicius mackerel fillets in olive oil, the eggs, the sprouts and some olive oil.