Ingredients for 2 people
Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Breadcrumbs, 80 g;
- Extra virgin olive oil, 1 tablespoon;
- Delicius anchovy fillets, 3;
- Spaghetti pasta, 200 g;
- Garlic, 1 clove;
- Extra virgin olive oil, 3 tablespoon;
- Aged caciocavallo cheese, 20 g;
- Spicy pepper, half.
- Grate the soft part of the dry bread and obtain 80 g of breadcrumbs, heat one tablespoon of oil in a pan, add the Delicius anchovies and melt them delicately, add the breadcrumbs and cook it in a pan until golden, then keep it aside.
- In the meanwhile boil the pasta “al dente” in salted water and, in another pan, fry until golden the garlic clove and the spicy pepper, then remove them and add the pasta and cook it with a ladle of water.
- Once completely cooked add half of the breadcrumbs, the caciocavallo cheese and some boiling water.
- Plate adding the rest of the breadcrumbs and decorate with fennel leaves and a Delicius anchovy fillet.
You must be logged in to post a comment.