Ingredients for 4 people
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- Delicius Double anchovy fillets in olive oil, 8;
- Small eggs, 4;
- Ripe avocado, 1;
- Lemon juice;
- Thyme, 2 branches;
- Multicereal bread, 8 rolls,
- Toast the rolls.
- Cut in thin slices half avocado and squeeze the other half with lemon juice, salt and thyme.
- Cook the eggs for 6 minutes in boiling water, drain quickly and stop cooking in cold water.
- Spread the cream of avocado over the toasted rolls, unshell and cut in half the eggs and then lay them over the cream.
- Garnish the croutons with fan-shaped avocado slices and place a fillet of anchovies on top of each egg.
- Serve immediately.