- Rice, 100 g;
- Butter, 50 g;
- Delicius anchovies in olive oil, 40 g;
- White wine, q.b.;
- Celery, 1;
- White onion, 1;
- Carrot, 1;
- Chives, 1 bunch;
- Salt, q.b.
- For the broth preparation chop the celery, carrots and onions in small pieces and cook, starting with cold water and bringing to boil for ten minutes.
- Chop the chives.
- Melt a knob of butter in a saucepan with the anchovies, add the rice and toast well.
- Blend with a glass of white wine and add the vegetable stock as soon as the alcohol has evaporated.
- Cook for about ten minutes.
- Once cooked, add butter and chives for the final blending.
- Serve with the anchovies and chives on top.