Ingredients for 4 people
Preparation time: 40 minutes
- Delicius Double Anchovy Fillets in spicy sauce, 8 fillets;
- Medium potatoes, 4;
- Butter, 30 g;
- Peel the potatoes and slice them thinly. Divide the slices in half and arrange them on top of each other in 8 rows of about 25-30 cm long.
- Melt the butter over gentle heat, then brush the potato strips with the butter and salt them lightly.
- Tie them at the base with a dampened strip of cooking paper. Roll up each strip to form a rose.
- Arrange them upright in a baking tray and bake in the oven at 200° covered with aluminum foil for 20 minutes, remove the foil and brown them for another 10 minutes.
- Remove the ribbon of baking paper, then serve the potato roses by placing a Delicius Double Anchovy fillet in spicy sauce in the center of each one, top with the sauce and serve hot.