Ingredients for 4 people
Preparation time: 35 min
- Delicius Mackerel, 2 cans;
- Red cabbage, 300 g;
- Apple vinegar, 1 spoon;
- Green apple, 1/2;
- Raisin, 1 spoon;
- Garlic, 1 slice;
- Extra virgin olive oil.
For the crumble:
- Flour, 60 g;
- Butter, 40 g;
- Egg yolk, 1;
- Oat meal, 1 or 2 spoons;
- Hazelnut, 2 spoons;
- Slice the red cabbage and then stir-fry it in a pan with the garlic and 2 spoons of extra virgin olive oil. Add the apple vinegar, the cut apple and some raisins.
- Cover with a lid and cook for 10 minutes.
- Season the red cabbage with salt and drip the mackerel.
- Alternate the mackerel and the vegetables in 4 glass containers.
- Knead the flour with the cold butter and make some crumbs, then add the oat meal, the egg yolk and a pinch of salt. Keep making crumbs adding the minced hazelnuts.
- Cover the containers with the crumble and cook in the oven at 180° for 20 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
You must be logged in to post a comment.