Ingredients for 4 people
Preparation time: 40 minutes
INGREDIENTs for 4 people
- Delicius anchovy fillets in olive oil, 8;
- Spaghetti, 400g;
- Garlic cloves, 2;
- Small onion, 1;
- Fine tomato sauce, 400g;
- Pitted Taggiasche olives, 80g;
- Pickled capers, 2 spoons;
- Oregano, 2 sprigs;
- Extra virgin olive oil;
- Chili Pepper.
- Finely chop the onion, then peel and thinly slice the garlic too.
- Sauté both the onion and garlic in a high-edged casserole with 4 tablespoons of olive oil, cook until the onion becomes soft and looses colour.
- Add the chopped anchovies to the mix and stir with a wooden spoon. Then add the tomato sauce and a little boiling water.
- Cook the sauce for 15 minutes, semi-covered with the pan’s top. Add the olives and capers, then reduce the sauce by cooking it a little more with no lid. Add a sprinkle of oregano (crushed at the moment) and a little chilli, adjust with salt.
- Add the sauce to the spaghetti (cooked “al dente”) and serve with a final touch of olive oil.
You must be logged in to post a comment.