Ingredients for 6 people
Preparation time: 1 hour 20 min
- Delicius Anchovies from Sicily, 2 packs;
- Zero flour, 400 g;
- Butter, 110 g;
- Zucchini, 4;
- Eggs, 2;
- Lemons, 2-3;
- Yeast, 1/2 spoon;
- Baking soda, 2 teaspoons;
- Sugar, 2 spoons;
- Extra virgin olive oil;
- Whip the eggs in a big bowl with 2 sugar spoons until it melts.
- Add the melted butter, 2 spoons of olive oil, 1 lemon peel, 3 spoons of lemon juice and some grated, salted and squeezed zucchini.
- Mix the flour with the yeast, the baking soda, 1 spoon of rosemary and half teaspoon of salt.
- Mix the dried ingredients with the dump ones.
- Add the cut anchovies and blend carefully.
- Pour the mixture in a baking tray with parchment paper and butter. Slice the exceeding lemons, distribute them on the surface and add the rosemary.
- Cook in the oven for 50-55 min at 180°.
- Bring the cake to room temperature, brush it with the anchovies conservation oil and garnish with the anchovies fillets.