Ingredients for: 2 people
Preparation time: 20 minutes + two hours of leavening
- Zucchini, 4;
- Flour, 250 g;
- Water, 200 g;
- Beer yeast, 12 g;
- Sugar, 1 spoon;
- Salt, 1 spoon;
- Delicius anchovies, 6;
- Seeds oil, for frying.
- Grate in big shavings the zucchini with a grater, then squeeze them to remove the water.
- Roughly cut the Delicius anchovies.
- Melt the yeast in warm water with some sugar.
- Add the flour mixing it well, then continue with a wood spoon.
- Add the salt, the grated zucchini and the anchovies.
- Cover it and let it rise in the oven (closed but with the light on) for around 1-2 hours (the dough will create some bubbles and double its size).
- Fry the dough in small spoon-sized parts in the seed oil at 170 degrees.
- Serve hot!