Ingredients for 1 sandwich
Total preparation time: 10 minutes
- French ciabatta bread, 1;
- Tomatoes, 3;
- Lemon, 1;
- Stracciatella cheese, 80 g;
- Delicius anchovies from Sicily, 3 fillets;
- Extra virgin olive oil;
- Cut the bread in half, place it on a dry surface and keep aside.
- Remove the tomato hearts and cut them in small cubes.
- Season the tomatoes with salt, pepper, oil, lemon zest and mix well.
- Toast the bread in a pan.
- Compose the sandwich by spreading the stracciatella cheese on the base, then the tomato tartare, then the anchovy fillets.
- Garnish with lemon zest and crumbled taralli.
- Close the sandwich and enjoy.