Ingredients for 2 people
Total preparation time: 30 minutes
- Squash, 4;
- Delicius anchovies in olive oil, 4 fillets;
- Stale bread;
- Garlic, 2 cloves;
- Olive oil;
- Fresh red pepper, 1;
- Spaghetti, 200 g;
- Cut the stale bread into slices, then reduce it into coarse crumbs.
- In a frying pan, pour plenty of extra virgin olive oil, add the garlic clove and the fresh chilli pepper.
- Add the stale bread crumbs and toss until golden brown.
- Cut the squash in slices.
- Add them in a pan and sauté with oil, garlic, chilli, fresh mint and a pinch of salt.
- Cook for about ten minutes, adding a ladle of hot water when necessary.
- When the squash is soft, add the anchovies and finally blend in a blender until smooth.
- Cook the spaghetti in plenty of salted water.
- Drain “al dente” directly in the pan with the zucchini sauce and stir well.
- Serve neatly and garnish with the golden bread crumbs, a final whole anchovy fillet and a drizzle of oil.