Ingredients for 2 people
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Difficulty: Very easy
- Garlic, 1-2 cloves;
- Red pepper;
- Small tomatoes, 3;
- Extra virgin olive oil, 4 spoons;
- Anchovies, 1;
- Mackerel, 75 g;
- Spaghetti, 200 g.
- Cut the garlic in this slices.
- Cook the spaghetti in salted water.
- Fry the garlic in a pan with oil and mix well the flavors.
- When golden add the cut tomatoes and make them melt in the oil.
- Add the red pepper, the Delicius anchovies and the Delicius Mackerel and mix it.
- Add a ladleful of cooking water.
- Put the spaghetti in the pan and finish its cooking there.
- Reach a creamy consistency with the oil and the chopped parsley