Ingredients for 2 people
Preparation time: 25 min
- Eggs, 3;
- Milk, 500 ml;
- Flour, 250 g;
- Stracchino cheese, 30 g;
- Delicius anchovies in olive oil, 6 fillets;
- Arugula, 20 g;
- Salt, 1 pinch;
- Extra virgin olive oil, 10 ml;
- Prague ham, 200 g.
- Blend the arugula salad leaves with a little bit of the anchovies’ preserving olive oil and a pinch of salt, until you obtain a green and even mixture.
- Whip the eggs and the milk in a bowl and add the sifted flour.
- Butter a nonstick pan and add a ladleful of crêpes mixture.
- Cook the crêpes for 1 minute on each side, turning them only when you see bubbles on the surface.
- Fill the crêpes with the Stracchino cheese, the Delicius anchovies in olive oil, the arugula sauce and a couple slices of the Prague ham.
- Close the crêpes and serve!