Total preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Doses: For two people
Delicius Mackerel in Olive Oil, 100 g
Linguine, 250 g
Taggiasca olives, 40 g
Dried chilli, as required
Tomato puree, 80 g
Datterini tomatoes, 8
Chopped parsley, as required
Capers, a bunch
Salt up, as required
Chopped garlic clove, 1
Extra virgin olive oil, as required
- Let some lightly salted water boil in a saucepan.
- In the meantime, sauté the finely chopped garlic together with extra virgin olive oil and dried chilli in another saucepan.
- Then, add the datterini tomatoes previously cut by half, then the Taggiasca olives, the capers, the tomato sauce and finally half of the mackerel of the total weight.
- Cook everything for about 10 minutes and then drop the pasta into the boiling water.
- Cook the linguine for the cooking time indicated on the package. Drain the pasta and mix everything with the previously prepared sauce.
- Mix everything with chopped parsley, extra virgin olive oil and a generous grating of lemon zest. You are ready to serve.