Ingredients for 4 people
Preparation time: 25 min
- Delicius Sardines;
- Eggs, 4;
- Yoghurt, 1 tablespoon;
- Potato, 1;
- Leek, 1;
- Butter, 1 tablespoon;
- Extra virgin olive oil;
- Cut up the potato and leek and steam them.
- Fry until starting to brown in a frying-pan and add salt.
- Make an omelette with the eggs, yoghurt, salt and pepper, coarsely chopped chives and vegetables.
- Pour into a rectangular pan and bake in the oven at 180°C.
- Once cooked, cut the omelette into 2cm thick slices and split open like a book.
- Place a Delicius Sardine on each tortilla and garnish with chives.