Ingredients for 2 people
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Difficulty: Very easy
• Garlic, 1-2 cloves;
• Red pepper;
• Small tomatoes, 3;
• Extra virgin olive oil, 4 spoons;
• Delicius Anchovies, 1;
• Delicius mackerel, 75 g;
• Spaghetti, 200 g.
• Cut the garlic in this slices;
• Cook the spaghetti in salted water;
• Fry the garlic in a pan with oil and mix well the flavors;
• When golden add the cut tomatoes and make them melt in the oil.
• Add the red pepper, the Delicius anchovies and the Delicius Mackerel and mix it.
• Add a ladleful of cooking water;
• Put the spaghetti in the pan and finish its cooking there.
• Reach a creamy consistency with the oil and the chopped parsley