Ingredients for 4 people
Total preparation time: 30 minutes
- Fresh pasta, 300 g;
- Ricotta cheese, 150 g;
- Lemon zest, 12;
- Black pepper;
- Butter, 80 g;
- Garlic, 1 clove;
- Delicius Anchovies from the Cantabrian Sea, 4;
- Sift the ricotta cheese and flavor it with 1/2 lemon zest, fine salt, black pepper and nutmeg. Mix everything until you get a smooth and homogeneous mixture.
- Stretch the fresh pasta and obtain two bands of the same thickness.
- Stuff a first band with the lemon flavored ricotta, helping yourself with a sac-a-poche.
- Wet the edges of the pasta and topped with an additional layer of fresh pasta.
- Make a slight pressure on the edges to make the two doughs stick well, having the care to make all the air come out well from the inside of the dumpling. Cut the ravioli with a pasta cutter.
- Cook the dumplings in boiling salted water and, after about 3 minutes of cooking, sauté the ravioli in a pan with fragrant butter with a clove of garlic, rosemary and laurel.
- Complete everything with chopped chives and Delicius Anchovies from the Cantabrian Sea.
You must be logged in to post a comment.