Ingredients for 2 people
Preparation time: 25 min
- Chicken pices, 300 g;
- Delicius anchovies in olive oil, 90 g;
- Garlic, 2 cloves;
- Light beer, 1 big glass;
- Extra virgin olive oil;
- Boiled fennels, 2;
- Fresh cream, 20 ml;
- Bean sprouts;
- Pour a little extra virgin olive oil in a casserole and add two garlic cloves and two anchovies in olive oil.
- Let the anchovies melt down and add the chicken bites.
- Cook for a few minutes over high heat until the chicken pieces are golden and remove the garlic cloves.
- In the meantime, blend the boiled fennels, two Delicius anchovy fillets, a spoon of their preserving olive oil, some salt and the fresh cream until you get an even mixture.
- Simmer the chicken bites with the beer until it is nearly fully reduced.
- Serve the beer chicken bites on a bed of fennel cream and garnish with a Delicius anchovy fillet, some basil and some bean sprouts.