Ingredients for 1 sandwich
Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Delicius Mackerel in olive oil, 150 g;
- Sandwich bread, 3 slices;
- Pine nut, 15 g;
- Dried tomatoes, 40 g;
- Lemon, 1;
- Salt, q.b.;
- Extra virgin olive oil, q.b.;
- Rocket, 15 g;
- Emmenthal, 2 slices.
- Blend the dried tomatoes with pine nuts, olive oil, lemon juice and lemon peel and dress with salt and pepper.
- Blend until you get a smooth pesto.
- Toast the bread in the oven for 3-4 minutes at 190°, until it gets crunchy.
- Flavor the rocket with oil, salt, pepper and lemon.
- Take the bread out of the oven, add some emmenthal and let it melt in the oven.
- Compose the sandwich with the dried tomatoes pesto, a little bit of rocket and some mackerel fillets. Do it all again for the second layer and close the sandwich.
- Taste this unconventional sandwich!